1 x Salinity Refractometer
1 x pipette
1 x mini screw driver
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x instruction manual
1. This dual scale salinity refractometer is used to measure, monitor and control the concentration of salt water and brine, especially useful for aquarium and marine applications.
2. This high quality refractometer measures on 2 scales, Specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand and replaces your poor quality and difficult to read hydrometer.
3.With just a couple of drops of aquarium water you know exactly what your salinity is.
1. automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
2. Design Lightweight aluminum construction Ergonomic
3. rugged body with durable and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip handle
4. Translucent bule background
5. Adjustable manual focusing
6. Determines the amount of dissolved salt and dissolved solids
7. Accurate testing results guaranteed
8. Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
1. Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%)
2. Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
3. Accuracy:¡À1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity (¡À0.10%)