Dr.meter Mini Multi meter
Do you love to fix things rather than throw them away? And when it comes to electronics you need the right testing tools to make sure you're replacing the correct part. This Dr. Meter MS8232 multimeter can help you that. From as little as checking household fuses to checking car wiring and battery voltage, this cost effective Voltmeter is a must and easy to use after reading the supplied instructions.
The multimeter is an auto ranging digital device that can accurate measure AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, continuity and diode.
- DC voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 600V ± (0.8%+5)
- AV voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±(0.8%+3), 600V ± (1.0%+5)
- DC current: 200uA/2000uA/20mA/200mA ±(1.8%+5)
- AC current: 200uA/2000uA/20mA/200mA ±(2.0%+5)
- Resistance: 200Ω/2kΩ/20kΩ/200kΩ/2MΩ ±(1.0%+3), 200MΩ ±(1.2%+15)
- Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD
- Fuse protection: FF250mA/250V
- Sampling rate: about 3 times/second.
- Over range indication: "OL" displayed on the LCD
- Polarity indication: "-" auto displayed.
- Low battery indication: low battery mark displayed on the LCD
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Dimension: 128 x 61 x 25 mm
1 x Dr. Meter MS8232 Multimeter
2 x 1.5V AAA battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- 12-Month Replacement Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Support Guarantee