Dr.Meter MS6818 Line Tracker
Dr.Meter MS6818 is a hand held network cable tester, ideal for Coaxial Cable (BNC), UTP and STP Cable installation, measurement, maintenance or inspection. It also offers a fast and convenient way of testing telephone line modes, greatly simplifies telephone line installation and maintenance.
- Receive signals in the network or telephone cable.
- Transmitting signal to target network and tracing cable direction.
- Detect telephone line modes : ideal, vibrate, or in used (off-hook)
- Low voltage warning tone
- Built-in LED light in the receiver
- Temperature - Operating:0~40OC, maximal 80 % relative humidity （non-condensing）.
- Temperature - Storage: -10~50 OC, maximal 80 % relative humidity （non-condensing, battery not included）
- Altitude: <2000m(meter)
- Anti-explosion rating: IP 40
- Distance of emitting signal :>3000m
- Safety class:IEC61010 -1 600V CAT III, pollution class II.
- Battery: Transmitter 3 x 1.5V/AA; receiver 6F22/9V