The Etekcity pocket-sized pH meter digital pen, with advanced technology and imported components, greatly reducing the volume and costs, maintaining their good quality, is born to be popular. Featuring high stability, reliability and usability, it's suitable for users of all ages in various conditions.
Pure water production and consumption, electroplating liquid, swimming pool water, fluid photography, laboratories, aquaculture, food processing, home, office, teaching physics and chemistry, cosmetics ionized water, municipal water supply...
1. Immerse the electrode in standard buffer solution (under the temperature of 25℃), and gently shake the electrode.
2. Regulate the trimmer with the screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
1. Measuring range: pH 0.0 - 14.0
2. Resolution: 0.1pH
3. Accuracy: ±0.1pH (at 20℃/68℉)
4. Typical EMC DEV: ±0.2pH
5. Battery: 3*1.5v (AG-13 button battery)
6. Operating temperature: 0℃to 50℃ (32℉- 122℉)
7. Relative humidity: ±95%
8. Life: Approx. 700 hours of use
9. Trimming: By potentiometer
10. Dimensions: 150*29*20mm
11. Net weight: About 52g
1 x Etekcity® pH meter
3 x 1.5V LR44 button cells (AG13)
2 x Calibration packets
1 x Screw driver
1 x Operation instruction
Great for all pH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools, tap water, beverage etc
No calibration needed for new units. Easy to calibrate with pH 4 & 6.86 buffer packets included
0.1 pH resolution; With LCD display, measure & display pH results simultaneously
Handheld pen-type design for portability and convenience with carrying case
The electrode can be used in particularly taxing conditions; CE/FCC/ROHS Approved