The Etekcity® pocket-sized pH meter digital pen, with advanced technology, greatly reducing the volume and costs, maintaining their good quality. Featuring high stability, reliability and usability.
Pure water production and consumption, electroplating liquid, swimming pool water, fluid photography, laboratories, aquaculture, food processing, home, office, teaching physics and chemistry, cosmetics ionized water, municipal water supply...
1. Immerse the electrode in standard buffer solution (under the temperature of 25℃), and gently shake the electrode.
2. Regulate the trimmer with the screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
1. Measuring range: pH 0.0 - 14.0
2. Resolution: 0.1pH
3. Accuracy: ±0.1pH (at 20℃/68℉)
4. Typical EMC DEV: ±0.2pH
5. Battery: 3*1.5v (AG-13 button battery)
6. Operating temperature: 0℃to 50℃ (32℉- 122℉)
7. Relative humidity: ±95%
8. Life: Approx. 700 hours of use
9. Trimming: By potentiometer
10. Dimensions: 150*29*20mm
11. Net weight: About 52g
1 x Etekcity® pH meter
3 x 1.5V LR44 button cells (AG13)
2 x Calibration packets
1 x Screw driver
1 x Operation instruction
Please make sure immersing level is below 1.5 in when testing.
When product is not used for 1 week or more, client should do the calibration opration for accurate reading.
A pack of calibrated powder should be dissolved in 250ml distilled water, fluid can be sealed and stored in 10-20 ℃，avoid derect light for 3 months.
Great for all pH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools, tap water, beverage etc
No calibration needed for new units. Easy to calibrate with pH 4 & 6.86 buffer packets included
0.1 pH resolution; With LCD display, measure & display pH results simultaneously
Handheld pen-type design for portability and convenience with carrying case
The electrode can be used in particularly taxing conditions; CE/FCC/ROHS Approved