The product usually takes 7--13 business days to arrive to your hand after your order is confirmed
Features of Rockwell Portable Hardness Tester
6. The Rockwell portable hardness tester can be adopted for testing fine, long, small and irregular parts, instead of the bench hardness tester.
7. The internal and external surface hardness of steel tubes can be tested by the Rockwell portable hardness tester.
8. This testing device suits parts with small bearing surface, in particular.
9. It is designed with traceable standard hardness block, and penetrator passing the inspection by standard Rockwell hardness tester.
10. The load cell used to calibrate load can be traced to national secondary standard.
Initial test force 10kg
Total test force 60kg,100kg,150kg
Indenter 120° diamond cone
1.588mm carbide ball
Indication error Complies with ISO6508
Repeatability error Complies with ISO6508
Resolution 0.5 HR
Testing range 15 scales,including HRA,HRB,HRC,etc.
Opening size: 50 × 50 mm (width × depth)
Host Weight: 0.8 kg
Bearing in NW: 1.5 kg (aluminum)
Host GW: 2.8 kg
Bearing in GW: 1.8 kg
Host Packing size: 330 × 255 × 150 mm
Bearing in packaging sizes: 233 × 215 × 148 mm
Application All common metal, such as steel, copper, aluminum, nickel, lead, tin, cemented steel, hard alloy, etc.
1.This Rockwell hardness tester is small, portable, accurate, light, weighing only 0.8kg, and can be
2. Our Rockwell portable hardness tester works on practical hardness testing principle, having the s
3. Comprising the main unit and holder, the hardness tester can either be used on the table or easil
4. It is fast, taking only 10 seconds to finish a test.
5. Rockwell hardness value can be conveniently read out.