* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
* Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
* Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
* Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
* Measure range: 200-900L
* Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
* Materials: 9 different common materials With RS232C interface
* Memory: 50 data can be stored and re-readable
* Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications. Weight: 75g
* Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
* Dimension: 146×65×36mm
* Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
* Working temperature: - 10°C~+50°C
* Storage temperature: - 30°C~+60°C