• Standard 19 inch 1U chassis. 6 inch in depth.
• Handles large current draw up to 15A (at 110VAC or 10A at 220VAC
• Aggregated AC current draw monitoring for all outlets. It includes settings for user defined alarm threshold, alarm methods (Emails or data log) and alarm message sending intervals.
• One RS232 Master Service port and one 10 base-T RJ-45 Ethernet port.
• Event timers for each power outlet so that an outlet is capable of executing daily power recycling.
• Autoping and power reboot for each power outlet.
• Telnet accessibility. A list of commands are available for configuration and system controls.
• SMTP for sending event/alarm notification emails.
• Embedded Web server enables user to easily change settings, view or alter system status.
• Dial-up modem connection via local serial port.
• Administration and User level name and password protection, including user name and password authentication for Web access or email sending.
Note - Temperature sensing probe is an optional part. Order separately.
Access via HTTP, Telnet, POP3/SMTP, RS-232, SNMP.
1-U Rackmount. Individual outlet control. AutoPing/
Reboot. AC current & temperature monitoring/Alarm.
FCC/UL test lab listed. Made in USA. 7LB Shipping wgt.