CCTV system installation and maintenance
Dome camera and all in one camera testing
Video transmission channel testing
1)3.5inch screen display, 480（RGB）x320 resolution
2) Low power consumption, working time lasts 7-11 hours
3)LCD screen brightness/contrast/color saturation adjustable NTSC/PAL auto adjust
4) AHD coaxial camera image display, coaxial PTZ control and call up the camera OSD menu
5)Enhanced Color bar generator, PAL/NTSC multi-system color bar video generator (Eight-system switchable, transmit/receive eight- system colorful images).
6) LED Flashlight.
7) HD coaxial control, PTZ control, color bar generator shortcut key.
8) F1, F2 user-defined key
9) Visual fault locator, to test fiber's bending and breakage * (Optional)
10) Digital Multi-meter, DC and AC voltage measurement, Resistance measurement Continuity test, Diode measurements, Capacitance measurement * (Optional)
11) TDR cable test, TDR break-point and short-circuit measurement. * (Optional)
12) PTZ control and PTZ protocol analysis
13) Cable test, Test LAN cable or telephone cable, UTP cable etc, cable type and the sequence of wires will be displayed
14) Support more than 30 protocols, such as Pelco-D, Pelco-P, SAMSUNG.
15) Support RS485,rate 600 ～ 115200bps adjustable
16) Built in Lithium Ion Polymer Battery（3.7V DC 3000mAh ）
17) Image display and data control integration
18) Handheld HD coaxial tester, easy to carry and operation.
19) Optical power meter, test fiber loss and value * (Optional)
he new HD coaxial tester ,built-in high definition 3.5"LCD-TFT 480（RGB）x320 resolution, view the image, easy and directly displays the camera image , support PAL/NTSCLCD screen brightness/Contrast/Color Saturation adjustable. Suitable for field construction and maintenance work
Coaxial signal test, support 720p 25/30fps/ 1080p 25/30fps, the tester will display camera image, coaxial PTZ control and call up the camera OSD menu.
Test video signal strength attenuation, longer video signal cable will cause the image to be dim, and reduce the image dynamic range, video signal is too strong, it will cause the virtual shadow, and reduce the sharpness of the image. It also can real-display the video level value, if out of range, notices will be display in the screen.
Display the input video images. Pan/tilt the P/T unit and zoom in/ out the image. Setup the controlling parameters like protocol, communication port, baud rate, PTZ ID, pan/tilt speed; set and call preset position.
The tester sends out color bars via its BNC output to the monitor. This is used to test for a problem in the cable going from the camera back to the monitoring area