• Amperage monitor aggregated across all outlets with ±2% accuracy.
• Rigid and slim enclosure: 38.19"x2.75"x1.75".
• Handles large current equipment up to 15A @120VAC and 10A @220 VAC。
• 12 power outlets. Each power outlet individually controlled.
• One DB-9F(DCE) RS232 service port and one RJ45 Ethernet port.
• Auto ping and power reboot for each power outlet.
• Telnet accessibility.
• Embedded Web server enables user to easily change settings, view or alter system status.
• Dial-up modem connection via local serial port.
• Accessing the system is user name and password protected.
• Event logging for user access records, Autoping/reboot events and power switching events.
Amperage monitor with ±2% accuracy
Remote Control AC Power via network.
Each 12 AC outlets are individually switchable.
Autoping and Reboot on each outlet.
Control via Web, Telnet or local RS-232 port.