Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category Cat5/Cat5e and Category 3 cable standards. Compared with Cat5 and Cat5e, Cat6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet), and 10GBASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet).
It offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as network adapter, hubs, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panel, broadband routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. It is made out of 4 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end, which provides better immunity from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 10 Feet
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Cable Performance: Up to 250 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- 1x Cat6 Flat Ethernet Network Cable (10FT) - High Performance & Tangle Free with Premium UTP Twisted Pair RJ45 Snagless Connector Jack Computer LAN Internet Networking Patch Wire Cord Plug - Black