As a super-mini optic fiber modem supporting asynchronous RS-232 communication interface, UT-2077 modem is the ideal choice for the connection from remote terminal unit (RTU) to host or controller of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).Besides supporting RS-232 asynchronous communication protocol, the RS-232 mode of UT-2077 also support data control (TXD or SD) for an adaptability
with various kinds of software and a simplicity of ways of control. Various kinds of optic fiber connections are supported by UT-2077 modem. A maximum communication distance of 4 kilometers can be achieved. The highest transmission rate of RS-232 signal is 115.2KBPS.Mixed interfaces can be used of different electric standards. With the unique adoption of RS-232 charge pump, UT-2077 modem does not need any initialization of the serial ports to obtain power supply.The unique I/O circuit of the internal zero delay auto transceiver contained in the converter controls the data stream direction automatically without any handshaking signal (for example RTS, DTR etc). And consequently,the stability of applications compiled under RS-232 half duplex is ensured for best EMI/RFT performance.
UT-2077 supports two signal transmissions: sending and receiving. Connection with RS-232 is through DB9 female connector and two ST connectors of the optic fiber for easy installation and un-installation.
* Electric interface: RS-232 in DB9 female
* Transmission media: double multi-mode optical fiber cable.
* No need extra-Power
* Baud rate: 300-115.2K bps.
* Working mode: asynchronous half/full duplex, server/client mode.
* Wavelength: 820 nm multi-mode optical fiber (50/125 um,62.5/125 um,100/140 and 200 um).
* Power pre-consumption: 12db.
* Transmission distance: 2KM.
* Dimensions: 63mmX33mmX17mm.
* Chassis: plastic shell.
* Working environment: -25¡æ to 70¡æ, relative humidity 5% to 95%.
UTEK---One-stop solution for all your connection needs
New A brand-new Unused Unopened Undamaged item in its original packaging