Wireless Range Extender & Wireless Router Combo (300 Mbps) by Medialink-2.4GHz-802.11b/g/n
This Medialink Router & Range Extender can create a WiFi network for you to wireless connect your devices to the internet. Do you want better WiFi coverage than what you are getting from your existing wireless router? This unit can alternatively be setup (with the help of an easy YouTube video) to extend your signal into dead zones throughout your home.
- Extend any existing WiFi network or create a new network
- YouTube videos for easy setup at youtube.com/mediabridgeusa
- Internal antennas & wall mounting to save desk space
- (4) 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for wired connections
- QoS traffic prioritization for smooth performance
- Stylish LED's identify your connection status
- Wireless transmission speeds up to 300Mbps (not the same as download speeds)
- Supports 802.11b/g/n clients operating on 2.4GHz
- Modes: Wireless Router or Range Extender (Wireless WAN)
- Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Antenna: 2 internal 2Tx2R
- Connection types: PPPoE, Dynamic, Static, PPTP, L2TP
- Port Forwarding, DMZ Host, Static Routing, VPN Passthrough
- Transmit Power: 20 dBm
- DDNS: Supports No-IP
- Power adapter: Suitable for international use
- Input: 110~240VAC
- Output: 9V, 1A
Works with all operating systems, Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, manufacturers' 2.4 GHz wireless adapters & most manufacturers' DSL/cable modems
WiFi Range Extender Setup Video Posted at YouTube.com/mediabridgeusa | Quick Installation Guide Included for Normal Wireless Router Setup
Create a WiFi network to connect your devices to the internet OR enhance your existing WiFi network, making better coverage into dead zones in your house with Range Extender mode.
Supports latest wireless security features and parental controls. Network administrators can manage internet filtering and bandwidth control for specific devices.
(4) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN ports, for direct wired connections. Works with all operating systems (Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.), Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, any manufacturer's wireless adapters and most manufacturers' DSL/Cable modems.
WHQL Certified by Microsoft to be compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP(also supports Mac, Windows 8, Windows 10,Linux, and others that do not offer certification). Backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks and 802.11b/g devices.