The Hand-Held Refractometer Salinity series are designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine. Its triple scale provides a direct reading of the specific gravity and concentration ?Parts per Thousand?of salt in water and The RS-10 proves itself invaluable for agriculture?food processing and wildlife management. This instrument is equipped with Automatic Compensation making it ideal for field use.
1. Provides high resolution brix scale for general-purpose work and gives highly accurate readings with 0.10 Brix divisions.
2. Designed to measure the concentrated solution of grape Sea or the solutions with high brix content.
3. An optical instrument made of high quality aluminum used to measure the concentration or refractive index of liquids.
4. All RHB models only uses ambient light; In another word, battery or power source is not required.
5. It's fully equipped with ATC that automatically adjusts itself to correct temperature discrepancies during usage.
6. The product is made by experienced craftsmen and unlikely to break down!
1. Type: Salt Sea Refractometer
2. Scale Divisions 2: 0.001 Specific Gravity
3. Measuring Range 1: 0~ 100% Brix Scale
4. Accuracy 1: ±0.4% Brix
5. Accuracy 2: ±0.002 Specific Gravity
6. Scale Divisions 1:0.2% Brix
7. Feature:Dual Scale, Brix Scale and Specific Gravity Scale
How to Use:
1. Open the cover plate, use the cleaning cloth to clean the main prism.
2. Drop a few drops of the solution on the prism, lightly close the cover plate in case of bubbles appear. Let the solution cover the whole prism surface.
3. Aim the Refractometer to lights, take a look though the eyepiece and adjust the focus till you can see a clean vision of the boundary line of the Blue and White area.
4. Read the result where the boundary line sits.
Aquirium & Salinity refractometer 0-100‰: This Salinity Refractometer is designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine and used for quality control in research and clinical laboratories and marine industry. It is suitable for a marine saltwater tank.
It's FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC that automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use.
It's equipped with vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading. It uses ambient light only and no batteries are needed.
Specifications: Measuring Range: Salinity: 0-100‰ Refractive Index:1.000-1.070 Minimum Division: Salinity: 0.1% Refractive Index: 0.001 (ATC) Temperature Compensation Range:10°C--30°C Determines the amount of dissolved salt and dissolved solids
Easy to focus and calibrate,Its scale provides a direct reading of the specific gravity and concentration (part per Thousand) of salt in water.