Compared with traditional color charts and test strips, it is super easy to use, just press the button to switch power, insert and stir gently in the test solution, then the LCD display with back light get stable pH value within seconds.
How to calibrate:
• STEP 1: Remove the protective cap, Clean the electrode in distill water
• STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
• STEP 3: Press the ""CAL"" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86 pH and steady
• STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in pH 4.00 standard buffer solution
• STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00 pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
• STEP 6: Clean electrode and dry it, put the pH meter into pH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19 pH
• Model: TPH01605
• Measuring Range: 0.00-14.00 pH
• Resolution: 0.01 pH
• Accuracy: ±0.01 pH ( 20°C )
• Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50? ( 32?122? )
• Adjustment: Automatic calibration
• Battery: 2×1.5V LR44 Button Cells
• Product Size: 5.94*1.22*0.79 inches
• Weight: 1.69 OZ
• 1 x PH Meter
• 3 x Calibration packets
• 1 x Carrying case
• 1 x User's manual
• The meter was calibrated before off the factory, do not need to calibrate the meter when first use.
• Don't touch the sensor electrode or reference cell, as the oil on your skin can damage the sensor and affect readings.
• Please do not immerse the meter into the solution over the immersion line, to avoid damage to the circuit board.