What is TDS:
Total Dissolved Solids-total amount of mobile charged ions, including salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water/ test liquid. TDS is based on conductivity is expressed in "parts per million" (PPM) or "milligrams per liter" (mg/L).
TDS includes any inorganic element present other than the pure water molecule (H2O) and suspended solids. TDS affects the quality of drinking water consumption. For drinking, the lower TDS level of water, the better for your health.
U.S EPA Recommendation:
The United States' Environment Protection Agency's recommended maximum contaminant levels of TDS for human consumption is 500ppm.
1. Dr. Lyn 3in1 Water Quality Tester - 3yr warranty (TDS, EC and Temp)
2. CR-2032 battery - supports 1000hrs of continuous use.
2. Dr. Lyn High Quality leather pocket with a to carry the tester easily.
3. User manual.
1. BACKLIT DISPLAY: Green(<40ppm) / Red (>40ppm).
2. Lock Reading - To hold off reading after testing, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
3. Display Mode(s): Press SHIFT button to select the function you want to test i.e Total Dissolved Solids (TDS in ppm & °C/°F) , Electrical Conductivity (EC in µs/cm & °C/°F) and Temperature.
4. Auto Shutdown: Dr. Lyn water quality tester comes with a automatic shutdown feature, which turns off the device in 1 minute, if idle. - This saves the battery life of the meter.
5. Range: EC: 0-9990µs/cm, TDS: 0-5000ppm, Temp:0-99°C/32.0-212°F
6. Accuracy: ± 2%
7. Net weight: 1.86oz/53g
8. Size: 6 x 1.2 x 0.55 inches (161.9 x 29.4 x 15.9 mm)
NOTE: Dr. Lyn's water quality tester comes with Automatic Temperature Compensation or ATC - i.e this uses the 3 different temperature coefficients when measuring the quality of the solutions under test.
Click ADD to Cart NOW!