The Dr.meter PM18 Multimeter is a powerful digital device that can accurate measure AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, diode, transistor, continuity, frequency, capacitance and live line test. It is packed with advantageous features such as NCV detection, back LED light and backlit large LCD screen, greatly enhancing its functionality and performance. A compact and handy device to pinpoint everyday electrical issues around the house with safe and user-friendly operation.
- DC voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
- AC voltage: 6V/60V ±(0.8%+3), 600V/750V ± (1.0%+10)
- DC current: 60uA/60mA/600mA ±(0.8%+3), 20A ± (1.2%+3)
- AC current: 60mA/600mA ±(1.0%+3), 20A ± (1.5%+3)
- Resistance: 600?/6k?/60k?/600k?/6M? ±(0.8%+3), 60M? ±(1.2%+30)
- Frequency: 9.999Hz/99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999KHz/99.99KHz/999.9KHz/9.999MHz ± (1%+3)
- Capacitor: 6nF ±(4.0%+30), 60nF/600Nf/6uF/60uF/600uF/6mF ±(4%+3), 100mF ±(5%+3)
- Display: LCD, 6000 counts
- Fuse protection: FF630mA/250V for mA position, FF20A/250V for A position
- Sampling rate: about 3 times/second.
- Over range indication: "OL" displayed on the LCD
- Polarity indication: "-" auto displayed.
- Low battery indication: low battery mark displayed on the LCD
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(included)
- Dimension: 190 x 89 x 50 mm
- Do not connect it to the voltage over 1000VDC or 750VAC
- Make sure not connect the error measuring range
- Please remove the test lead and cut off the power before replacing battery and fuse.
1 x Dr.meter PM18 Multimeter
1 x Test Lead
4 x 1.5V AA Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
6000 Counts digit display, it accurately measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, diode, transistor, continuity, frequency, capacitance and live line test
Data hold and an easy-to-read LCD backlit display for visibility in dimly lit areas
Back LED light illuminates objects under test and NCV detector senses near AC voltage, making measure more convenient and safe
Built-in support stand for hands free use, input overload protection within DC 1000V or AC 600V increases safety use
Compact and handheld size, protective rubber sleeve for drop protection