TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O.
- Shows the TDS value instantly after being immersed into liquid
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 6 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Includes a TDS chart in the user manual that explains TDS values
- Range: 0-9990ppm(mg/L)
- Temperature range: 0-99°C or 32-212°F
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Temperature compensation: 0- 60°C
- Operating voltage: 2 x 1.5V
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hrs
- Operating temp: 0°C-60°C
- Calibration: factory calibrated
- Auto-off time: 6 min
- Volume: 142×25×15mm3
- Weight: 1.27 oz