Fujikura 80S+ Fusion Splicer is core-to-core alignment single fiber splicer, which is designed for splicing single-count optical fibers: SM (G.652/657), MM (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655) for telecommunication use, PON/FTTx networks, etc.
• Reduced splicing time - 6 seconds only.
• Reduced heating time - 9 seconds only.
• Wireless connection via Bluetooth.
• Splices all known types of fibers.
• Fiber core alignment.
• Typical average splice loss for single mode cable with G.652D fiber is only 0.02 dB.
• Battery life increased up to 200 full splicing/heating cycles.
• Rotary color anti-glare LCD 4.73", high contrast and vividness.
• Simultaneous display of X and Y axes.
• May splice SC, LC, MPO connectors.
• Automatic: wind-protective lid, heater, fiber holders.
• Automatic arc calibration.
• The case may be used as a working table.
• Operation manual is installed into the splicer.
• 2 years of full warranty with the device replacement.
1. Fusion Splicer Fujikura 80S+ - 1 pc.
2. Detachable Battery BTR-09 - 1 pc.
3. Battery charge cord DCC-18 - 1 pc.
4. Power adapter/Charger adapter ADC-18 - 1 pc.
5. Power cord ACC-15 - 1 pc.
6. Spare electrodes ELCT2-20A - 1 pair
7. USB cable USB-01 - 1 pc.
8. Sleeve loader SL-01 - 1 pc.
9. Alcohol dispenser AP-01 - 1 pc.
10. Screwdriver SC-01 - 1 pc.
11. CD with Data Connection Software and Video Instruction Manual - 1 pc.
12. Short guide - 1 pc.
13. Carrying case CC-30 - 1 pc.
Splices all known types of fibers.
Fiber core alignment.
Typical average splice loss for single mode cable with G.652D fiber is only 0.02 dB.
Reduced splicing time - 7 seconds only.
Heating time - 14 seconds only.