The new Miller CFS-2 Fiber Stripper (replaces Clauss) has new Super Comfort grips. Ergonomically enhanced handles for extra comfort and ease of use.
New factory set and locked calibration screw puck provides for better and more precise strips every time. One hole for removing 3mm jacket and the second opening to remove 900?m and 250?m coatings. 140?m diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber.
• Pre-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
• Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
• All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
• Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
• Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
• Made in the USA
• Length: 6.44 in (165.00 mm)
• Weight: 4.17 ounces (119.0g)