Measuring moisture content of all kinds of wood and building materials is easy with the ennoLogic moisture meter eH710T. Simply take off the protective cap, press the Power button, select your material type and push the two pins of the meter into the material you want to measure. A couple seconds later the device will display the moisture content on its large easy-to-read display with a wide viewing angle.
Taking measurements in hard to access area, like the back of your firewood shed? Use the Hold button to freeze the value and read it later when you can look at the display. Turn on the backlight if it's dark. Want to know the range of moisture values taken at various locations? Use the Min and Max display feature of the ennoLogic moisture meter. Even includes an air temperature sensor. And for added convenience, the settings you used last will be remembered the next time you use the meter.
The ennoLogic eH710T comes with a 10-Year Warranty, a Hassle-Free Replacement Guarantee, and a Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Material 1: Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut, Carpet (8.8 ~ 54.8%)
- Material 2: Oak, Cedar, Maple, Ash, Douglas Fir, Pine, Meranti (7.0 ~ 47.9%)
- Material 3: Cement, Concrete, Plaster, Drywall (0.9 ~ 22.1%)
- Material 4: Anhydrite (0.0 ~ 11.0%)
- Material 5: Cement Mortar (0.7 ~ 8.6%)
- Material 6: Lime Mortar (0.6 ~ 9.9%)
- Material 7: Brick (0.0 ~ 16.5%)
- Temperature: -10..50°C, + 14..122°F
- Resolution : 0.1%; 0.1°C; 0.1°F
- Accuracy : 2%; 1°C
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries, auto-power off
- Size : 121*55.5*28mm
- Weight : 115g (including batteries)
- Package includes one eH710T, Holster, 3x AAA batteries, and user manual
Click the Add to Cart Button Now or Buy with 1-Click Checkout.