VONOTO Network Cable Tester
1.Can test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and G, meanwhile, can judge wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit.
2.NS-468 tests RJ 11and RJ45
3.Switch on the power. Put cables into both main tester and remote tester. The lights of the main tester will turn on sequently from 1 to G.
4.Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
5.Remote tester: 1-4-3-2-5-6-7-8-G
Following are abnormal connections:
1. If one cable, for example cable NO. 3is open circuited, the two NO. 3 lights of The main tester and remote tester will not turn on.
2. If several cables are not connected, several lights will not turn on respectively. If less than two cables are connected, none of the lights is on.
3.If two ends of a cable is disordered, for example NO. 2 and NO. 4, then displays on: Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
in tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
Remote tester: 1-4-3-2-5-6-7-8-G
4. If two cables are short circuited, neither of the corresponding lights is on of the remote tester while main tester remains unchanged. If three cables, including three, are short circuited, none of the corresponding lights is on.
5. If test patch panels or wall plate outlels, two cables which can match each other(eg110 P4 and RJ45)will be connected to the tester.
6. If test cables of the same axes, BNC turns on when the cable works.
1 x Network Cable Tester
1 x User Manual
Used for testing RJ45 cables, RJ11 telephone cables and network cables
Small and easy carried with smooth lines which is designed drop prevented and portable hand-held
Easily switch between slow automatic grade and manual grade
Easy read LED display which indicates problems
Keep your network running smoothly by testing wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit