This compact, light-weight highly directional antenna is ideal for outdoor applications including building rooftops, utility poles, surveillance trailers and remote telemetry units.
The "double bullet" design provides the maximum gain on cellular frequencies while reducing multi-path signal interference and supports Carrier Aggregation (MIMO) on compatible devices and networks.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with 3G/4G cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless and others.
• Frequency Bands:
Band 2: 1850-1910 / 1930-1990 MHz
Band 4: 1710-1755 / 2110-2155 MHz
Band 5: 824-849 / 869-894 MHz
Band 7: 2500-2570 / 2620-2690 MHz
Band 12: 698-716 / 728-746 MHz
Band 13: 746-756 / 777-787 MHz
Band 17: 704-716 / 734-746 MHz
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Max Gain: 18 dBi
• Beam Width: Vert. 15 deg., Horiz. 80 deg.
• Polarization: Vertical
• VSWR: ADGP < 2.5:1
• Max Input Power: 50 W
• Connector: 2x N Female on 12 inch LMR 195 pigtail
• Material: ABS / Brass / Aluminum
• Op. Temp.: -40C to +60C
• Weight: 1107g (2.7 lb)
Directional antennas must be pointed toward a cellular tower. Check the OpenSignal web site to locate your nearest tower.
NOTE: Antenna may rattle when shaken - this does not affect performance.
Is this compatible with my device? - Email Proxicast to check before ordering.
- This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data modems/routers that have 2 antenna connectors
- It will NOT improve cell phone reception
- If used with an amplifier, 2 amplifiers are required