Tacklife CM01A Digital Clamp Meter is a portable, handheld professional meter has everything you need for a full multimeter.
It is designed according to IEC1010-1,IEC1010-2-030 and IEC1010-2-032 concerning safety requirements.
This clamp meter can be used to troubleshoot electrical problems safely and accurately in a wide array of industrial and household devices.
(such as electronic equipment, automotive, domestic appliances, power supplies, and wiring systems. )
Tacklfie CM01A has the power to get the job done faster, safer, and easier.
- Jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- NCV function to detect AC voltage, get rid of risk of electric shock
- Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance
- Features Data Hold, Max Reading and an easy-to-read large LCD
- The operator can access measurement result in a dark place with the flashlight.
- The clamp multimeter includes a lightweight portable carry pouch for easy storage and handling.
- The multimeter also includes safely insulated test probes with plastic gripping for safer handling while measuring.
• DC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 400mV/4V/40V/400V ±(0.8%+2), 600V ±(1.0%+2)
• AC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 4V/40V/400V/600V ±(1.2%+10)
• DC Current Range and Accuracy: 40A/400A ±(3.0%+6)
• AC Current Range and Accuracy: 40A/400A ±(3.0%+6)
• Resistance Range and Accuracy: 400?/4K?/40K?/400K?/4M? ±(1.2%+2), 40M? ±(2.0%+5)
• Capacitance Range and Accuracy: 40nf/400nf/4uf/40uf/100uf ±(3.0%+1-0)• Display: 4000 counts
• MAX clamp opening size: 26mm
• Sampling speed: approx. 3 times / second
• Digital display: 3 3/4 LCD
1x Tacklife CM01A digital clamp meter,
2x Test Lead,
3x AAA Batteries,
1x User Manual,
24 Months Warranty.
?TRUE RMS AUTO-RANGING - Accurate measures DC/AC Voltage Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty cycle, Diode test, Data Hold, Zero button function.So it can be used to troubleshoot electrical problems safely
?NCV & LIVE LINE TEST - Non contact voltage detect. With a sensor to detect whether there is voltage or not. It will sound and light alarm if detects the AC voltage(90V-1000V) or live wire. You don't touch any wires get rid of risk of electric shock
?CONTINUITY TEST & OVER LOAD PROTECTION - Confirms the circuit conducts electricity. If the resistance <50, the buzzer sounds continuously, Designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical
?DC/AC CURRENT MEASURE - Need to strip metal wires of the cable which you what to test, don't need to break a circuit s you can safely measure results without coming into direct hazardous contact
?WHAT YOU GET: Tacklife CM01A digital clamp meter , Test Leads, 3 X AAA Batteries, English User Manual, Carry Case, 24 Months Warranty