1. DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V +- 0.5%, 600V +- 0.8%
2. AC Voltage: 200V/600V +- 1.2%
3. DC Current: 200A/2mA/20mA +- 1%, 200mA +- 1.5%, 10A +- 3%
4. Resistance: 200?/2K?/20K?/200K?/2M? +- 0.8%
5. Display: LCD, 1999 counts
6. Fuse Protection: F-200mA/250V.
7. Operation Temperature: 0°C to 40°C.
8. Over Range Indication: Figure "1" on the display.
9. Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity.
10. Low Battery Indication
11. Battery: 9V Battery(included)
12. Dimension: 138mm x 69mm x 31mm.
- 1 Vpro850L Handheld Digital Multimeter
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 2 Test Leads (each lead's length: 80cm )
- 1 x 9V Battery
- Please do not change the inner circuit to avoid damaging the ammeter.
- Do not connect it to the voltage over 1000VDC or 750VAC.
- Make sure not connect the error measure range.
- Please do not use the ammeter if the back cover is wrong .
- Please remove the pen and cut off the power before replacing battery and fuse.
Versatile Basic Digital Multimeter for Household Outlets, Fuses, Vehicle Battery, Charging System, Automotive Circuits Trouble Shoot.
The basic electronic meter around household or in electronic industry. Meet your demands with durable quality and a variety of usage include checking whether the battery, fuse and circuit is well functioned, for vehicle maintenance and any other function a multimeter can do, also support transistor , Diode test and hFE test.
The included rubber case kickstand and overload protection on all range with durable ABS material ensure it is safe to use.
Versatile Digital Voltimetro Meter for All Use: for Household Outlets, Fuses, Vehicle Battery, Charging System, Automotive Circuits Trouble Shoot, Testing electronics in Cars. AC/DC Volt, DC Current , Resistance and Audible Continuity tester
Clear Reading Multi Tester Voltmeter: 3½ Digits ( 1999 count ) Display LCD with backlit AND Data Hold Function for clear reading
Electrical Voltage Tester with Overload Protection: Protected by a fuse. Over-load indication "1" is displayed. Built in Audible Continuity Test: Buzzer will work if the resistance is lower than 30?±20?
9V Battery is Installed in the Multimeter for Instant Use. Low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low
Worry-free 18-Month Warranty and Lifetime Technic Supports! Battery / Two 80cm Test Leads / User Manual are Included